Problems Logging in?
- The login provided to schools is case sensitive. Please ensure that you are entering your user id and password correctly.
- Schools are provided with the ability to change the default password provided by the VCAA if they choose. If you choose to change the password, it is important to communicate the new password to other colleagues at your school who may need to log in to the system.
- Following three unsuccessful attempts, your login will automatically be deactivated. To reactivate your login, contact the VCAA Helpdesk.
- The Victorian Curriculum and Assessment Authority (VCAA) has established a Helpdesk for schools to gather information, clarify procedures, seek advice or receive assistance with VCAA Data Service specific issues. This Helpdesk can be accessed using a free call telephone service or by email.
- The Helpdesk operates from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm each business day.
- The telephone number of the Helpdesk is 1800 648 637.
- Email the Helpdesk at [email protected]
Before contacting the Helpdesk
- It is essential that a user tries to isolate and diagnose any problem before calling the telephone service.
- Before calling the telephone service, please ensure all facts and details are gathered, including:
Whether the problem is to do with downloading results, producing results reports, interpreting those reports, or with individual students results?
events preceding the problem
description of the problem
details of the environment you are using to access this service. Eg, Type of device, operating system and version of browser